SEO & Web 2.0 Consulting
March 15, 2016
SEO and Web 2.0
With the new digital age upon us, search engine optimization is as pivotal as ever. From content creation to strategic keyword placement – SEO helps countless Churches and Evangelical ministries increase outreach recognition and visibility. SEO is also designed to secure recurring website traffic with the implementation of Livestream events and live service broadcasts, conversion rates for ministry tools, resources, and provide utilities to help the community with common life issues. With years of extensive industry experience, area firms and agencies specialize in online marketing and advertising campaigns to attract local residents rather than sell a product or service. Whether looking to foster greater brand growth or establish a strong online presence – they have the tools and expertise to meet all your needs within time and development.
They also offer a myriad of marketing and search engine optimization services, including:
· Website development – website creation – new builds – revamping and revitalizing existing sites.
· Complete SEO analysis and assessment – sites – keywords – Google White Hat criteria – strategic keyword placement – PPC – link-building – LSI.
· Content creation – captivating and compelling content that effectively attracts and engages new clients and customers. Website content – blogging – white papers – press releases – articles – CMS – brochures – pamphlets –marketing materials.
· Social media integration – precise and concise social media profiles that help extend your brand’s reach on the Web. Facebook – Twitter – Linked In – Pinterest – Instagram.
· Mobile-friendly websites – mobile optimization – responsive web design – websites that automatically reshuffle content when accessed via wireless, remote, and digital devices.
· Traditional advertising – pamphlets – brochures – banners – posters – flyers – business cards – radio/TV spots.
In order for SEO to work and garner interest in sites, it needs specific platforms to showcase content and products or services. With social and mobile media platforms continuing to dominate the spectrum – Web 2.0 still play an essential role in effectively marketing and advertising new and existing church ministry pages and resources as well. In a nutshell, Web 2.0 is a term that emphasizes user-generated content, while enhancing interactivity and usability. Interoperability is also important in 2.0 – since it helps sites integrate content to match or exceed today’s burgeoning and expanding web, and social media trends. While a platform in nature, 2.0 is more of a collective effort in grouping sites that are relevant to religious ministries and possess high-quality content with an assurance of maximum returns on efforts to reach out to people.
SEO Professionals and Consultants
SEO professionals can help any brand secure greater growth and expansion on the Web. All it takes is a simple phone call or e-mail to secure a complimentary consultation. This allows area SEO teams to put your ideas into fruition while achieving all your desired results. Local specialists also employ industry-leading social media gurus, content writers, and marketing specialists to develop strategic plans of action. These are designed to ensure 2.0 compliance while meeting or exceeding Google’s White Hat criteria. This, of course, is based on relevant content that will propel your brand to new heights in this challenging and competitive marketplace. Content must also be optimized for mobile viewing, which is vital for local Google maps, search results, and citations. For more information on tapping into the current and burgeoning SEO trends, contact a local expert or consultant today. They are committed to excellence in all online and marketing endeavors – and leave no stones unturned when it comes to fulfilling the needs, for your church or ministry, across the board.